Friday, March 5, 2010

When I use tap water to brew coffee do I still get the flouride benefit?

Well, it is Friday and I am pretty happy about it. Weather is nice, in the 40's today.

Yesterday I was really tired for half of the day. I had a meeting in the morning that lasted until around 11:00 and then grabbed some lunch and came back to work. After lunch I was really, really tired. I mean so tired that I didn't even want to click the mouse of my compute to read my email.

I let that tired feeling build for awhile and then, while Nancy was working away in her office, decided to lean my head back a bit and close my eyes.....just for a few seconds.

Next thing I know, Nancy is standing in the middle of my office looking at me. I am not sure if she said something or if I just noticed the presence but my eyes flashed open. It scared the crap out of me and she said "Were you sleeping?".....ugh....We both had a pretty good laugh about that. How the hell old am I, listening to talk radio and dozing off in my chair.

So I took a little nap at work. I did feel a lot better and my energy came back. The rest of the afternoon I was fine and got my work done.

Drew had his basketball end of the year pot luck last night. He also had TSA so it was a busy night for him. Jess had her first outside practice for track.

Jess' boyfriend Micky got a full ride academic scholarship to Buena Vista University. It is over $100,000 dollars. It is a couple hours away from Iowa State so Jess had mixed emotions. He is still waiting on the scholarship information from Central College. He will probably get something similar there.

Not much on the agenda today. I forgot to call and make Emma's vet appointment yesterday so I will do that today.

Ok, off to start.