Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In like a Lion, out like a Lamb

The weather is getting much better. Highs are going to get to the 40's by the weekend. It is a huge improvement.

Class went well last night. One student struggled a bit but she ended up doing fine in the end. When I see people in my class struggle and keep at it, I think of the saying; "Success isn't about how many times you fail, it is about the ability to pick yourself back up and continue the fight". And on the bright side, I didn't fart!

Jess had her first track practice last night. She also had her basketball awards ceremony. She was selected unanimous first team all conference. We will find out later in the week or next week if she makes all district and all state.

Gold doesn't start for Drew for a few weeks but with the snow, I wonder how they will practice with all the snow.

Not much on the agenda for today. I have papers to grade tonight but hopefully it is a quiet day.