Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maybe with a little more sleep I could have thought of a title

The weather is still holding up and should get into the upper 40's this weekend.

Class went well last night but I was there until 10. It was after 11 before I got to be and up again this morning at 5. UGH!

For some reason, they keep the computer labs very hot. It was 78 degrees in my lab last night and it felt very, very hot. The students were complaining and I went to the front desk but she couldn't help. Computerized....blah, blah, blah.

Jess was selected to the All Regional team for basketball. I saw it online last night. I texted her and let her know. She said Woot Woot!!

I have a meeting this morning at nine but nothing on the agenda for the rest of the day.

Nancy and I took Jess out for lunch yesterday. It was nice. She is still working as my intern but that will end of Friday. She goes to work for the guidance office next trimester.

I am going to call and make an appointment for Emma to get spade. She also needs her shots. Ever since Shelby, I get freaked out just thinking about taking her in.

Ok, off to start.