Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For christ sake, snap out of it already!

The weather is rainy but the temps are still good. I guess the dry wonderful weather we have had for the last few weeks has run its course. Hey, I'm not complaining. It was a great run of wonderful weather and if it was like this all the time, people would be flocking to Iowa instead of California. (Well, we don't have a beach but went don't have as many nuts either)

Class went well last night. This class is a good group and we really fly through the material. It is kind of like teaching an honors class. I really should rethink the material and make sure I have enough content.

Tonight Jess has a volleyball match in Saydel. We should win pretty easily but you never know.

Thursday is an open night. No activities. It will be a chance for me to watch tv for a change.

The huskers really ticked me off this weekend. Losing to Virginia Tech is one thing but losing in the manner in which we lost it like pulling my heart of my chest and throwing it on the floor.

Friday Drew has a game at Ballard (Huxley). It may be another rough night but we only have two away games left and this is one of them.

I have to go to a wedding this weekend. It is in Indianola, which is about an hour away. It should be ok, but I am not big on such things. I am not sure why I don't like stuff like that but it just isn't my cup of tea. To be honest, I would rather sit on the couch and watch tv.

Work is the same.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and ran across a guy who talked about life. It was funny but true. In a nutshell he said,"Life sucks and the sooner you come to the realization that Life sucks, it becomes easier to deal with." He also talked about how the media and press makes it seem like everyone in the world is happy and having a ball but you. When really, like sucks for most people. Get over it and move on.

It was funny but it really rings true.

Ok, off to start.