Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blah

Weather is going to be wet and cool. Not too bad though.

Last night the girls won in three games. It was a very easy win and Jess broke her own school record for kills in a game. I think her old record was 8 and she had 9 in the second game last night.

I am not sure how many kills she had total on the night. I know she was perfect serving again and she served a bunch. I think on the season she is 120/121. She has only missed one serve all year.

I teach tonight and have tomorrow night free....woo-hoo.

Today is going to be kind of icky. I have to move a bunch of computers to our alternative school and do some work in that building. Not too terrible hard but probably a bit dirty. I will have to dress accordingly. The problem is I can't dress too shabby because I have to go to Des Moines and teach. I can't look like a mess when I do that.

Not much else so.....off to start.