Friday, August 14, 2009

Sometimes you have to just shake your head and say "What the hell?"

Friday....whew!

Weather is the same.

We got quite a bit of work done yesterday so we are hoping to get a good handle on things today.

Jess and I play in a father-child golf tournament tomorrow. We play in it every year but this is the last time for her. It will be Drew from now on. It is once again a last time. This year is going to be full of them. I am going to be sad as the seasons end and it is the last time to see her play all the sports.

Drew is almost done with 2-a-days. I am sure he is going to be glad. I don't think it has been too bad for him but mostly just a bunch of conditioning. I don't think they have had a lot of hitting yet.

So yesterday I took the scooter to the school so I could pick up the title for Jess' car. The damn thing died on me at the school and would not start. I had to push it back home. What the hell! It seems that it will run great for weeks at a time and then just die and not want to run. I need to get it looked at.

The tenants haven't paid their rent yet. They told me they would pay today. It is just such a sucky position to be in. The market is still crap so I can't sell it. The tenants suck but I hate to kick them out. I am not sure if I could get a renter right away.

They are supposed to pay a late fee when the rent is late. They have yet to pay it on any of the months they have been late. They have only paid on-time once in over a year so they owe well over $600. I doubt I will ever see it.

I am kind of in the mood for BLT's for lunch today. Nancy if you are reading this....how does that sound today?

Ok, life is moving along so I better get in motion or I will be left behind.

Off to start