Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love a sunny day

It looks like the weather is going to be nice the rest of the week. Sunny and in the upper 80's. Humidity sucks but at least it is sunny.

Yesterday went well. I got all of my meetings done and everything went well. Today I have the new teaching staff for technology training. It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

The kids started 2-a-days yesterday. They weren't grouchy last night so it must have gone well. I really didn't get a chance to talk to them much because of the school board meeting, I didn't get home until around 8. Jess was just walking out the door so I barely saw her.

Drew and I watched TV for a little while and he headed off to bed.

It won't be long and school will be in session. I almost look forward to that. The two weeks prior to school starting are about the worst for the tech department. We have a lot of work to do and then everyone starts coming back with their needs. It tends to be a little hectic until school starts.

Once school starts, everyone is preoccupied with the kids so we get a brief break.

The State Fair starts today but I don't plan on attending.

OK, off to start.