Monday, August 10, 2009

Maybe 7 hours of TV yesterday - Haven't done that in awhile

The weather was stormy yesterday but it will be hot and humid today.

The weekend went fast. Everyone was a the lake so it was a quiet weekend for me. I worked both Saturday and Sunday but did get a bunch of stuff taken care of.

It is going to be a busy start to the week. Today I have a training session on a new computer based learning system for our alternative school, a meeting with the Superintendent at 2 and then I have to go to the school board meeting tonight. I have a policy that needs approval and I have to go over it with them.

Yesterday after I got done working I came home and watched TV the rest of the day. I watched a movie called 7 pounds. It had Will Smith in it and it was very, very sad. I recommend it because it is a good movie but dang, I don't like being sad.

I had heard that "Harper's Island" was good. It was a TV show that is only one season. I streamed it from Netflix and watched the entire season. Well, almost the entire season. I think I have one more episode, the final one of course, to watch. It got late and I just didn't want to stay up and watch it last night. I can watch it today or tonight or tomorrow. It is great to be able to stream shows online.

I hook my computer up to the TV and stream the shows. It is like watching regular TV but it is "on-demand". I can watch almost anything. I love it!

Both kids start 2-a-days today. Drew has his first football practice this morning at 8 and I think Jess has her's in the early afternoon.

New teachers are back today. I have them tomorrow for training.

Ok, I am not sure what I am going to wear today so I better get going and get it figured out!