Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is there some kind of a pill for motivation?

The weather is looking better for today. Yesterday was still windy and chilly but a little better. I think it is going to get warm today and stay that way through Friday.

Jess is still under the weather but getting better every day. She is really fighting this cold. I hate colds and know how it sucks.

Drew had his track meet last night. He threw the discus and said he didn't do very well. He doesn't really like track so I would imagine he will golf in high school.

I slept in a bit today. I was just having trouble getting out of bed so I am running behind.

I give part one of the final tests to my Wednesday class tonight. I hope it goes well. I want them to succeed. Truth be told, I didn't make it that hard. Of course, I have said that before and had everyone fail so I guess we will see.

I am not sure if I mentioned a new dog training system I bought. Anyway, it is working well and Molly is really doing great with it. I am amazed at how well it works. The basics are down but I need time to work with her to get the other stuff now.

Off to start