Thursday, April 23, 2009

How can a balding man have such crazy hair in the morning?

Weather is great today. 70's and sunny. There might be a little wind but that is ok.

It was one of those days that I felt like I worked and slept and nothing else. It was testing night for the my computers class. They seemed to do well but I have one student that is as slow as a person can be without going backwards.

Everyone else was done with the test by 8:00. She was still sitting there, staring at the screen at 9. She did finally finish up but man on man.

Track meet today for Jess. She is still fighting her cold so we will see how she does. I am not sure where the track meet is but I am sure I will get it figured out.

Tomorrow we don't have school. It is an all day teachers inservice day. Kind of a nice way to start the weekend. I would imagine it will be slow.

Drew has a track meet Friday night and a baseball game Saturday. I think the weather will be good for both. We may get rain on Saturday but I think it is going to be at night.

Off to start