Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring doesn't look like this in the movies

The weather is crap! We started this morning in the low 50's and it is going to get colder as the day goes on. I think it is going to be in the low 30's by lunchtime. Tomorrow we get another dose of cold.

Class went ok last night. They took two tests and they did poorly on the first one. It was a multiple choice test and the high score was a 68%. I am going to let them re-take it and then average the scores. I haven't graded the second test yet.

Both kids said they had a hard track practice last night. I think that is good. It does them well to exercise hard. Jess has track meets Thursday and Friday this week. The Thursday one is here in Perry but the weather isn't looking good so there is a chance it will get canceled. This would be the third time this meet has been canceled. Spring weather sucks!

One meeting today and then nothing on the agenda. I have a bunch of office work to do so having an open calendar is a good thing. Tomorrow, I go to a training session at 11 (it is only an hour) then I teach the office staff our new Office 2007 suite in the afternoon. Then off to DMACC. It will be a fully day.

Drew has his first baseball practice Thursday night. I was playing catch with him the other day and he has really gotten stronger. His throws were hurting my hand.

Jess have volleyball practice last night. I wonder how it went after the tournament debacle and the complaints from the parents. I won't really get a chance to talk to her until tonight.

Off to start.