Monday, March 30, 2009

Mutiny

Well the week is starting up again...ugh! Weather is going to be colder and windy. Not a good outlook for the rest of the week either.

The volleyball tournament was a bust. The girls didn't play well and the coach was kind of nuts. I am not sure what her deal was but she has some issues that haven't been displayed before. I think the parents are really upset. I am not sure what to think.

Anyway, over the weekend. Drew held down the fort while everyone was out and about. He did the dishes and kept the house in order. He is a very good kid. He has a summer job all worked out. He is going to cut the grass at Gene and Marsha's while they are in Alaska. It takes about 4 hours on the riding lawn mower but he gets $50 for it.

Jess had idle hands this weekend. Her boyfriend was at an FCA event and it was an overnight thing. She and a couple of her girl friends, seran wrapped his car. The did it after dark on Saturday night and as they were doing it, a cop pulled up. He told them "Nice job" and gave them some tips on how to get the wrap around the wheels.

I think this is going to be a busy week but we are on the down swing toward summer. It can't get here soon enough for me.

Nancy's birthday was yesterday. I had to call her from the volleyball tournament to go to the school and checkout some equipment. I made an appointment with a teacher and forgot. Once again, she pulled my ass out of the fire. I am not sure what I would do without her.

Ok, off to start.