Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just pick up the trash and be happy you have a job

The goose is on her way to Denver this morning. They left at about 5:30 and are driving to Omaha to take a flight to Denver. The cost of the flights from Omaha to Denver were around $200 round trip. To fly out of Des Moines would have cost close to $600.

It is going to be "The House of Men" here for awhile. Me and Drew are going to do guy things this weekend. Maybe eat some ribs and watch action movies.

The weather has been pretty good lately. Yesterday was really nice. I am not sure what the high was but it was a good day. Today I think the high will be in the low 50's. It is the last day of Winter....whoo-hoo!

We are interviewing two people today but I should be done by lunchtime. It is going to be good to be done with that because I have nothing planned for the rest of the week. I plan on coasting into the weekend.

My headache is GONE!!!! It is wonderful! I really had a nice night last night. I watched tv, had the kids around me, drank a little wine and felt good. When you have a migraine it really makes you appreciate the times you feel good.

I am not sure what is going on this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be good and I can get some yard work done. I also need to clean the garage and get caught up on my grading.

It is the last couple of days before our spring break so I am anticipating it to be relatively slow. People are just wanting to get to the weekend.

Off to start.