Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clutching my head with both hands

Wednesday and the weather is holding up. It is supposed to be a little rainy today but I think it will still be in the 50's.

I had a huge migraine last night and had a terrible time trying to sleep. I think I finally got rid of the severe pain around 3.

My head isn't great right now, it is still a dull ache and my vision is blurry. I hate headaches. With some luck I will get through the day without any more pain.

Both kids were home last night which was nice. We watched tv and hung out. My head was killing me but it was good to spend an evening with them. Jess leaves for Denver tomorrow morning.

Not much else to talk about. I feel kind of in a fog with my head so I will try to get myself together and write more tomorrow.

Off to start