Monday, March 2, 2009

1 week down...5 more to go

The vicious cycle of my month continues today. Weather is cold now but supposed to be warmer this week. I think we get to 50 sometime in the next few days.

A couple meetings this morning and then I teach class tonight.

Class went well this weekend. It was a flurry of activity and I kind of lost track of what day it was after awhile.

Friday night I started class with a class list of 11 people. I had another student add so he came in with a sheet for me to sign so that made the count 12. Out of the 12, 7 showed up. One of the students felt sick so she went home early so down to 6.

Saturday, the sick girl didn't show and one of the other students was a no-show as well. So I ended up with 5 students for all day Saturday. We covered a bunch of material so if the other students want to show up for this weekend, they will really be in bad shape.

It wasn't too bad doing the class but the students stayed for every minute of both sessions. A couple of students don't have good computers at home so they stayed to do their homework. Ugh!

Jess played in the volleyball tournament, they didn't do very well. Saturday night we went out to Olive Garden for her birthday.

Drew went to a TSA contest on Friday night. He did the "knowledge bowl" again and this time he did much better. He said he had a good time and will keep doing it.

Yesterday was my day off so I tried to take advantage of it. I got groceries, cut Molly's hair and gave her a bath. I ate a little lunch and took a nap. Last night I watched "The Amazing Race", "The Apprentice", and drank a little wine...ok not a little but not a lot either.

I am not sure what the week ahead will bring but I am sure something of note will happen, it always does.

Off to start.