Thursday, January 22, 2009

Since when did the 40's seem balmy?

Well I get to take the trash to the curb for the ladies to pick up today. I hope they don't get a run in their stockings. FSOB

It looks like the weather is going to be good today. I think it will be in the 40's. Maybe I can get enough snow to melt so I can walk to work again. Right now I have big o'l drifts.

Class went well last night although it moved kind of slow. I had a guy from Laos and he really struggled. He told me after class he was going to drop, get some basic knowledge and then try again next semester. Everything else went pretty well. I did have to stay until 9:40 because I had a student that was working on the pre-test and took forever.

I received the letter from my plumber backing me in the whole issue with the renters. I will give them a call today and get this worked out. I am curious how it will go but not really looking forward to it.

Jess said she had a hard practice last night and it was good. Tonight she has volleyball practice after basketball practice. We play in a tournament in Council Bluffs on Sunday so any of you that want to make the trip East, let me know and I will send you the details.

Drew has practice again this morning so he is up and about early. I think he hates getting up early to go but is happy when school is out and he doesn't have to go to practice.

Nothing on the calendar for today. It will be good to have time in the office.

Off to start