Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday doesn't seem to bad today. What gives?

The good news is, it is two weeks until Christmas break. The bad news, we have a winter storm headed our way. It is supposed to dump anywhere from 2-8 inches of snow on us tonight or tomorrow. I am hoping it is closer to the 2 than the 8.

The weekend was ok. Nothing really to mention. This week is going to be busy and it starts off without Nancy.

Dave is having his hip replaced today so she will be out until tomorrow. I think he will be in the hospital for a couple of days.

I have an early meeting this morning at 7:30. I am not really sure what the meeting is about to be quite honest. The superintendent sent me a message last week, it is something about community partnership. Whatever.

Drew has a game here tonight at 4 and then I give the final to my Monday night class at 6. It is the last class until January...Whoo-hooo! Drew is downstairs getting ready, he is playing some ridiculous music (loud). He has about one more song before I tell him to turn it down! Maybe DJ Drew will take requests today...lol

Jess has a game Tuesday night in Perry. I guess that will depend on the snow. Wednesday night she is getting inducted into the National Honor Society. Thursday I am taking her to Ankeny for volleyball practice and Drew and I are going to do some Christmas shopping.

Friday Drew has a game in Jefferson and Jess has a game in Huxley. Saturday Jess has a game here in Perry.

I am sure the week will move along pretty quickly since there is so much going on. I also have a set of meetings this week but that seems to be the trend lately. I spend more time meeting with people and less time getting my work done. It really is frustrating.

Nancy----If you read this today, I hope things go well for you today and I will be thinking about you. Give me a call and let me know how it turns out. See you tomorrow.

Mom---I don't know who I have for names for Christmas. Could you let me know? I also need to know how to get to Jenny's house. If I have the address I can Google Map it.

Off to start.