Friday, December 5, 2008

Fall is a four letter word but Winter sucks!

It is very cold today. The good news is we aren't supposed to get snow today.

I am very glad Friday is here. It has been a long week but I think next week may be more of the same.

Nancy is going through a rough stretch. Her parents aren't doing very well and Dave is having hip surgery on Monday. Throw in the normal holiday stress and it is really taking a toll. I worry about her.

Drew is continuing with the morning practices this week. The only one happy about it is Molly. We walk over to school at 6 am and she gets to go so she loves the morning walk.

Not much going on this weekend. I need to get my garage cleaned out and get the snow blower ready for the season.

Christmas is rushing upon us. I have to get ahold of Jenny and work out the logistics of the 20th.

Off to start.