Friday, October 10, 2008

Mother nature is a mad scientist

It is good to be at Friday. The weather is going to be nice. Upper 70's but I think it might be windy.

It is the last Friday I will be in my 30's. Scary!

I really don't care. Turning 40 isn't that big of a deal for me. Wednesday is the big day. I heard the body falls apart at 40. I hope I don't loose an arm or something. That would suck!

No plans for the weekend but I do have to go in to work for a bit on Sunday. We have this big speaker coming in (his name is Dr. Alan Zimmerman). Anyway, he is a nationally known speaker and he is coming in to do an inservice for our staff. I have to go in and get the technology part setup. There are staff from other districts coming as well so we are expecting about 300 people at this event. It is an all day thing and we don't have school. The kids have a three day weekend.

I have a bit of yard work to do this weekend. I think the weather is going to cooperate so I suppose I will have to get it done. I am not sure how many good weekends we will have left so I better take advantage of this one.

As I watch the political events going on, I find people interesting. How is it that I can see an event or a debate or a plan and come to a conclusion that seems quite obvious to me and then someone else, watching the exact same thing at the exact same time can see it completely differently? The human mind is a interesting thing.

off to start the day!