Thursday, October 9, 2008

"My fellow prisoners".....John McCain

It was nice to have a night fee. I made dinner and just relaxed. I tried to go to bed early but ended up watching tv in my room and didn't get to sleep until after 10. I am not sure why, but I woke up at 4 this morning wide awake so I just got up.

Sunny and nice for today. I have a bunch of meetings today. 4 of them spread out throughout the day.

The device in Drew's mouth is doing its job. His teeth are spreading out. He has another orthodontist appointment today.

I hope my new office chair comes in today. My back is killing me and I think it might have to do with the dang chair I am using at work. It started a couple days ago and now I am having a hard time moving around. I am a mess!

This weekend is going to be the fist weekend in a long time that there isn't anything going on. There isn't a volleyball match or a softball game or anything. Just a weekend to hang out and get some things done around the house that I have been putting off. I also will have to get a nap in sometime.

The day is ahead so I guess I should start