Monday, October 27, 2008

It just doesn't matter when it's Monday

Monday---Need I say more!

It was very windy yesterday. We had gusts up to 70 MPH and it lasted most of the day. The good news is, most of my leaves are now out of my yard. It was a bad day to live on the East side of the street.

Jess had a group of friends over Saturday night. They watched a movie, played wii and some board games. I think they had a good time.

I really didn't do anything this weekend. I watched football on Saturday and Sunday it was just too windy to go out and do anything so I watched movies and took a nap (My goal was accomplished).

I teach class tonight. They have a test on MS Word. It is getting to the end of class. We only have about 6 sessions left.

Jess has her first round of playoffs to see if they can go to state in volleyball. They face the Number 1 team in the state on their home court. I don't think we have a shot at an upset.

Drew starts basketball practice tonight. We move from season to season pretty quickly.

Halloween is Friday and the Junior class is putting on a dance for the middle school. So Jess will be a chaperon at a dance the Drew is attending. Should be interesting.

I have a meeting this morning and may take a road trip today. It just depends on the weather.

Gas is down to $2.20/gallon right now.

Off to start.