Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You can call it Tuesday if you want but it still sucks!

Even though it is Tuesday it feels like a Monday. If was fun going back home but 4 hours on the road Sunday and then 4 more hours on the road Monday seemed to wear me out.

Drew has been wanting to lift weights in the morning so after my run I had him meet me at the school and I he got a little lifting in. I hopped on the bike and the eliptical machine while he lifted.

Started my morning at 3:30 am today. Not sure what the deal is with that but I took a little nap yesterday so I think I got plenty of sleep.

Today I have a meeting in the morning and then I teach class in Des Moines tonight. I will be glad when this day is behind me.

The weather is going to be good today. I think we are supposed to get some rain later this week. Maybe even tomorrow.

Jess has her first volleyball match of the year tonight in Dallas Center. I am going to miss it because I am teaching class. I really hate missing her games.

I think I am going to miss a bunch of games this year because of this Tuesday class. She has most of her games on Tuesday or Thursday and a few tournaments on the weekends. Drew's football games are also on Tuesday. If I would have known this I probably wouldn't have accepted the Tuesday night class.

Ok, off to start the day.