Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pizza is not on my diet menu but MAN does it sound good!

Middle of the week sounds pretty good to me. The weather is cool today. It was 54 when I went for my run. There was a bit of a breeze so it was kind of chilly. Drew got up and met me at the school and he lifted for about a half an hour. I rode the bike and did the stepper for a bit.

Class went pretty well last night. Four hours is a LONG time to teach or to sit in a classroom. It is especially long at night after a full day at work. We did get a lot of material covered and the class went well. I started with 11 in that class and now I am down to 8. It doesn't really matter to me how many students I have in class. It pays the same.

Today I have a training with the staff to conduct. I am teaching them web page design. It is something that I have been putting off but finally am getting done. We have a bunch of web pages on our site and they need to start updating their own pages. It will be good to have this training done but it is a hassle to prep and setup for it. It is the little things like this that get me behind on the technology things I need to do.

Jess' team got their butts kicked in the volleyball tournament last night. I think it boils down to them having a very poor coach. She isn't cut out for coaching and just does a poor job. Of all the coaches in our district she is by far the worst.

Drew has his first football game on Tuesday of next week. I think it is here in Perry so I should be able to see it.

Off to start.