Thursday, August 28, 2008

But you really don't know "the rest of the story".

Well, the ladies in their sun dresses and bonnets will be around to pick up my garbage today. I hope they don't get a run in their hose. It rained last night and I wish I would have put my bags out last night so they would be wet and heavy today for the bastards.

Isn't it great to start the day with such a sunny attitude.

Ok, so we had some rain last night and it is going to be nice the rest of the day. I think it is supposed to be nice the rest of the week and into the long weekend. I am planning on going to Exeter Sunday morning and come back Monday sometime. We will be in no hurry to leave Monday, Jess doesn't have practice until 7pm.

Life is moving along very quickly right now. Work is still the same mess it has been for the last couple months. The kids are practicing every night and the first HS football game is Friday here at home. Jess have a exhibition scrimmage against Ogden Friday night here in the gym before the football game. I think her match is at 5:15.

I really don't have any thing planned for Saturday. I need to cut the grass and maybe work on prepping for my classes Monday and Tuesday. Four hours is long time to have a class so the prep is always time consuming.

I have a meeting this morning and then some scheduled work this afternoon. It seems like there are not enough hours in the day to get all that I need to get done....done. I guess you just do what you can and go at it day to day. The biggest obstacle is attitude. It is hard to stay positive when you are working like a dog and people act like you aren't getting things done. They just don't know all of the things we HAVE done, it just might not be the thing THEY wanted. With 300 staff members, we can't fix everything in a day or even a week. (Take a breath Rich)

Ok, off to start the day.