Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up.

So the melatonin has been a great help and this weekend I didn't take it and slept pretty well. Last night, however; was a much different story. I went to bed around 9:30 and was up at 1:30. I have been up ever since. It is tough when you get up like that because it is really to late to take a sleep aid. I teach class tonight and it is supposed to last until 10. I imagine I will sleep pretty well tonight.

I have the coffee going and the hotter the better.

This is the first full week of school. Nancy is gone today for training so I will be in the office all by myself.

I have a meeting this morning with the superintendent but other than that I plan to work in my office.

I am anticipating letting my class out early tonight. For one, I don't have the instructor material so I am not able to do the pretest that I wanted to do. I also don't have any of the presentations or handouts that go along with the book. Second, the first day is always kind of a drag because you can't really cover stuff they haven't read about yet. It is probably most least favorite day of class.

So I am starting to diet today. I went for a walk/jog this morning and it went pretty well. It was actually kind of good to get out after laying in my bed looking at the ceiling for a few hours. Did I mention late night TV suck!

I can feel myself starting to get a little tired so I think this is going to be a long day. Maybe I will come home for lunch and take a little nap.

Mom- What is your plans for the long weekend? We are looking at coming to Exeter but wanted to check with what your work schedule looks like.

Off to "zombie" my way through the day!