Monday, September 29, 2008

Something has to change

We had strong thunderstorms last night but today everything seems to be fine. Temps are going to be in the low 70's with strong winds tonight.

The government is bailing out the banking industry on wall street. Whatever!

Huskers lost this weekend, which sucks! They are not a very good team this year. It is going to be a long season.

The Broncos lost yesterday.

Jess had softball yesterday. They played well but it was cold outside. The weather was chilly and the wind was cold.

Drew went to a overnight birthday party on Friday night and then another one on Saturday night. It was a busy week for him.

I went to Sam's Club yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff. I am going to try to be a bit more of a health eater so I bought some instant oatmeal and granola snack bars.

I feel pretty blah today. Don't really feel like going to work but don't really feel like staying home either. One of those days you just don't know what would make you happy.

I heard there is a fuel shortage down south so I would imagine gas prices are going to spike again. I should fill up today so I am good for the rest of the week and into the next week.

Really nothing else to say. Life is pretty dull right now. I almost hate to post the blog because it is a reminder to me of how uninteresting things are right now.

Monday!