Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aren't these the same folks that would garnish my wages if I couldn't pay?

Another chilly morning. I really like the weather we are having right now. It isn't cold and it isn't hot it is just right....as goldilocks would say.

Class went well last night. We prepped for the test next week and it took awhile for them to complete the practice lessons. I was there until about 9:45 so it was later than normal but not too bad. The drive back was nice. The sky was clear and the stars were very bright.

Drew's team won their game last night and Jess' team lost theirs. I think they both played well but I haven't really had much of a chance to talk to them since I got home late.

I have a couple meetings today and then nothing on my calendar for the rest of the week..knock on wood. I hope it stays that way.

By the way, I think the whole political system is corrupt! What a bunch of crap!

As a tax payer I want collateral for our bailout! I want to own the Fanny May building and the land, buildings and assets of every company we are going to bail out. I also want the CEO's of these companies need to pony up everything they own! Houses, I am sure there are countless, land, stock, everything they have should be tax payer owned. I sure the heck can't get a loan unless I put something up, why should they be different?

Ok, enough of that but I get so frustrated with the Washington bias. This is no different than George W. protecting the oil companies and his interests. Enough!

Not much else on the agenda for the rest of the week. We don't have any games until the weekend. Jess has a volleyball tournament in Des Moines Saturday morning, softball in Ames Sunday. Then the cycle starts over again.

The huskers are probably going to take a butt kicking Saturday night but I will watch and suffer for the cause.

Off to start the day.