Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It might as well be Monday

As I walked home from class last night, it was chilly. This morning there is still a nip in the air. It is perfect sleeping weather but I may have to have a jacket soon.

Class went well last night but there was a bit of a snag. I let the class out at around 9:25, thinking I would be home early. One of the students asked if they could stay until 10 to work on homework. Well, I had to say yes since the class is scheduled until 10 anyway. So there I sat, waiting for him to do his work. It was a little after 10 by the time I got out.

I have a meeting at 9:30 this morning and the rest of the afternoon is free. I teach class in Des Moines tonight but it should go pretty good. We are reviewing for a test so that should take most of the time.

Both kids have games tonight. Drew plays in Adel and Jess has a home match against Carroll.

Working my way through the week.