Thursday, September 25, 2008

Be thankful if you aren't arrested, infected, or have your butt on the hot seat

The weather has been wet but it looks like the forecast for the next 7 days are going to be sunny. It is going to be hot through Saturday and then cool down a bit next week.

This week has been a complete drag! I guess drag may be an understatement. It really too much to go into on the blog, it would take about 10,000 words. I don't want to write that much this morning and you don't want to read that much so let's just leave it as it has been a suckfest week.

Tonight Jess plays in Dallas Center so I will get to see her play. Friday the football game is here in Perry.

It is garbage day so the ladies will be out. I have a bunch of stuff for the bastards this week. Usually I have a bag or two this week, I have about 4.

One of the high school secretaries was arrested Tuesday for stealing money. She was actually put on administrative leave last October and they finally arrested her Tuesday.

We also have some type of infection spreading through the atheletes at school. There is something that is contaigious, and I think they get it from the weight benches or other shared equipment. The school is in a rush to get hand sanitizers everywhere and clean with bleach all the equipment. It is kind of a mess.

It seems like there is just a lot of things going on right now and it is too much to type. Maybe I will do a video blog this weekend and go into it. It is a little easier to do it on video than to type it.

Ok, off to start the day. Knock on wood it gets better!