Thursday, May 15, 2008

Money grubbing, dirty rotten, filthy bastards

Today is a big day! Jess runs the open 400 at State and the weather is going to cooperate. It is going to be an exciting day.

Drew had a baseball game last night and they won. He played third base the whole game and had 5 outs. He fielded the ball and threw the out to first base three times and had a couple plays at third. He also had the game saving out on third when a kids tried to steal and the catcher threw the ball to Drew and he tagged the kid out.

I taught class for the last time for awhile. It went ok but the group is a little difficult and they really don't want to be there. I am glad it is over.

Jess got interviewed for the radio yesterday after practice. She was very excited about it and it should air this morning at 7:10. I can't wait to hear it. It should play a few more times throughout the day.

If you want to watch the track meet and see Jess run LIVE. Here is the link: http://www.ihssn.com/events.aspx?sport=track

I just found out it cost 6 bucks to watch it. Last year it was free and this year the bastards are charging. That sucks. I was going to have it stream at the high school today but I don't think it will work if I have to pay for the damn thing. Money grubbing sons of bitches!!!!

Ok, I will have much more to write tomorrow.

Go Jayettes!!! and the Goose!!!