Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I heard the music and now it is time to pay the piper!

Spring break is officially over. The students, staff, phone calls, pop-ins, drama, and frustration all come back today. It was a good break and in a way I am kind of glad things are getting back to normal. The sooner we get on with things, the sooner it will be Summer break time.

I taught class last night, it was ok. I let them out early. I was at a point that we were either going to be there until 10 or we were going to get out around 9. The next unit was a long one and I am pretty sure it would have taken a hour or more so I just cut class short and we will start with that next week.

Jess had track practice yesterday afternoon and volleyball practice last night. She heads out this morning for a track meet at UNI. The bus leaves at 7:20 so she will be up and at it early this morning.

The week for her is going to be busy. She has track and volleyball practice Wednesday. A track meet Thursday and a volleyball tournament this weekend. Busy girl.

Drew had baseball practice last night and they practiced outside. It was cold and windy so they only went for 1/2 an hour. He is happy to get practices underway.

Unless we get a huge snowfall again this year, the students are done with school on May 30. I am looking forward to warm weather. Right now we are on a bit of a roller coaster. Today it is going to be 61 so that is awesome. I am not sure what the wind will be like though.

I am not sure if I could be a bigger mess if I tried. I had/have my calf problem, the roof of my mouth is burned and still hurts and now I am getting a cold sore. What the hell is going on????

At least it is a short week this week.

Have good day!