Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday wishin it was Friday!!!

Thursday, trash day, blah blah blah. Same old routine is running its course today. Actually, I am glad it is Thursday but wish it were Friday. The weather is chilly today but the outlook for the next few days and the weekend seems pretty good.

So we are being flooded, I mean flooded, with political commercials here in Iowa. As I sit here and type this, I have seen 4 in a row and I bet before I get done, I will have seen 20. Each evening there are more political commecials than anything else. It is getting a bit tiresome but I have to say, some of the commercials make me laugh.

I have been on a bit of cruise control at work. This yeas has been so full of changes and additions, I am just tired of it and am taking it easy for a bit. It is still hectic, answering phones, configuring systems, ect. but I am not taking on anything new for awhile. I guess you could say I am a bit burned out and need some downtime to get my battery re-charged. Thanksgiving break will be good and Christmas break will be even better.

Drew has morning practice again today. He enjoys it because he has his after school time free. Jess had practice yesteday and I had mentioned before that they only had 14 girls left on the team. They had some injuries and other girls quit. Well, last night two more girls went down with injuries. Both are varsity players and one is there three point shooter. The coach ended up calling practice off early for fears of more injuries. Just sent them home!

Hopefully Jess will stay healthy (I am knocking on wood).

One meeting today and then I am looking forward to the weekend.

I just took Drew over to practice. DAMN! It is cold and windy!!!!

I take Molly with us when I walk Drew over to the school. It is her favorite part of the day. She gets so excited and just loves that little walk to and from the school.

Ok, off to start my day!