Monday, October 15, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays - together like the perfect mood killer

From the moment of my last post to today things have gone downhill. The weather has been completely crappy. Rain and clouds from Friday night and it is still raining as I type this. It is supposed to be crappy pretty much all week. BONUS!

The huskers are as pathetic as I have ever seen. Callahan seems to be wanting pity instead of getting fired up and making some changes. It is time for him to go! It is sad to see the husker faithful leaving at halftime because they could no longer tolerate the sight of their beloved team getting destroyed on the field by a mediocre OK-State team. I never thought this day would come.

I got sheets for my bed for my birthday and Jess made me Manacotti and cheese bread for dinner. It was very good. I helped her but she did the bulk of the cooking.

Jess has a volleyball game tonight. It is the last home game, senior night. The season is coming to an end.

Molly is getting a haircut today. It is her first and I feel sorry for the groomer. She is a wild child dog and will be a handful for even the most experienced groomer.

I am not sure what this day or week is going to bring. With the weather being crappy it is puts a damper on a cheery atitude but I am going to be optimistic about today and this week. The one thing about the start of the week, you never know what can happen. A week of wonder could be launched today and having a positive attitude about things make it more probable to be good. I also was told by Drew yesterday that I am not supposed to be grouchy on my birthday.

Happy Monday!