Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why is this lemonade so warm?

Thursday morning and its the same stinking weather that we had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - Crappy! It is rainy and cloudy and make you want to kill yourself kind of day. On the bright side it is Thursday and the weather is supposed to get better tomorrow and through the weekend.

Jess has her last regular season game tonight. It is in Nevada and I want to go but not sure if I am going to. It is about an hour away and that kind of sucks to drive that far. If it wasn't the last game of the season I wouldn't be going but since it is coming to an end for the year, I would like to make the trip. I guess it will depend on how the day goes.

Drew and I were home last night, just the two of us. Jess had an FCA thing and Dawn was at her league volleyball and then they went out for drinks after. Little Drew and I had steak and mashed potatos for dinner and watch TV. It was nice. We watched "Kid Nation" and "Chef Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares". Jess came home and hung out for awhile so it was a nice evening.

This morning I got pictures loaded to my computer but am running out of time to post some of them. I am a bit closer to getting more pictures to the blog and I should be them posted tomorrow.

I have a bunch of work to do this morning. We are replacing four computers in our business office and it is a pain. They have three accounting systems that need to be loaded and a bunch of other little pain in the butt software. The plan is to take the machines to the admin center, setup a little network, install the software, have them test it and then swap their machines. I am hoping to be done by lunch time.

It is a three day weekend for the kids this weekend. There is an all day teachers inservice on Monday so NO SCHOOL. WHOOOO-HOOO!

I am not sure what I am looking foward to more, Friday or the weather to change.

More tomorrow.