Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A 900 calorie breakfast burrito and a skim milk

The weather was crappy for my birthday but there were some good things that came out of the day. Steve Pederson got fired so maybe we can get an AD at Nebraska that can fire Callahan and crew and get in a coaching staff that can get us back on track.

The volleyball team won last night. It was senior night and the last home game. They won in three straight and the other team was very poor. In reality our team played poorly and would have lost to even a mediocre team. The team we played was just flat out bad. Jess had a decent game. She was matched up with thier best player, a senior, who was tall and could jump well. Jess and her battle back and forth most of the night and had pretty much of a stale mate. They would rotate out at the same time so we pulled away when that other girl got out of the rotation. Jess didn't have the best stats of the season but did a good job keeping their best player in check. That girl was blocking Jess pretty well too.

It is another raining morning and I think we are going to get a small break before it starts up again. It is supposed to rain all day Wed and Thurs. The sun will finally make an appearance for the weekend, starting on Friday. Another reason to look forward to Friday!

Molly got her first haircut and is cute as a button. I will take a picture of her and get it posted. I know, I have no credability when it comes to promises of posting pictures to this blog. I will get it done soon. lol

Overall my birthday went well. Nancy made me Lemon-Popiseed muffins for breakfast and brownies for my birthday cake. (Her brownies are awesome and I am addicted so it was a great gift.) She also got me a DVD of the first season of "The Office". That is my favorite show.

The secretary at the middle school gave me a card and some chocolates.

The only bad parts of the day were the weather and having to work!

Today I am just a day older and the weather still sucks.

At least every week has a Friday!