Monday, September 17, 2007

Jiff Peanut butter, bananas and chocolate milk.

This is going to be a busy morning. I have three meetings before 9:00 am. My first is at 7:40 then I have another at 8:00 then a third at 8:30. Now that is a way to start a Monday morning!
It would be nice if they were all in the same building.

Want to lay odds that I am late for at least one of them?

Nancy's dad is going to have surgery today so she wont be in. I know it has been a hard time for her dad and his family. To go through the things he has had to endure is definitely a sign of strength. My thoughts will be with them today.

Homecoming went well. Jessica's date dumped her 30 minutes before the dance! She was actually relieved and went anyway. She had a good time with her friends. The guy she was supposed to go with didn't even go to the dance.

The weekend was nice. The huskers got their butts kicked by USC. They were just more powerful up front on both sides of the ball. Our defensive coordinator needs his ass kicked. I haven't been a fan of his since he arrived!

It is a whopping 65 degrees this morning. A much different feel than it was last week when it was 38 in the mornings. It is going to be 86 today and in the 80's most of the week.

Jess and Drew both have games tomorrow and they are in the same town. They play Saydel at Saydel and Drew's game is at 4:15 and Jess' game is at 5:30 and 7:00. I usually don't go to the away games but since they are both playing in the same town it is easy for me to go.

I need to get ready so I am not late for my first meeting. Man, if I were late for that one, I would definitely be late for the rest.

Have a great day today!