Friday, July 27, 2007

Beer make golf torelable!

Ok, I sucked so bad last night I don't even want to go into it. I am not sure if I have a bit of a hang over today or if I have some sinus stuff going on. I took sinus medication because I don't think I drank enough to be hung over.

So I get home from golf last night and go and pick up Molly girl (Nancy puppy sits while I am golfing.) and let her stay outside for a bid so she can do her business. She is out there for about 15 minutes and all of the sudden I hear her freaking out. She is barking and barking and growling, which isn't uncommon but she was freaking a little more than usual so I went to check and there she is cornered by a toad. Too funny! This little toad had hopped up to the bottom of our steps and she was trapped at the top, freaking out. I put her down behind the toad and she was trying to get close to sniff but she was too freaked out and wouldn't get close. It was very funny, she would bark at it and it just sat there and looked at her sitting very still. I eventually tapped its butt so it would hop into the bushes.

I let her out this morning and she was still kind of afraid. She walked really slow and kind of sniffed around. A little puppy afraid of a toad. I should have taken a picture and posted it.

There is this new show on the Sci-Fi network called "Mind Control with (not sure of the dudes name). Anyway, it was pretty cool. He was on a microphone in a mall and he was standing on the second floor so he, and us the audience, could see the people walking around below. There were probably around 100 people down there walking around and doing the things that people do, talking on cell phones, chatting with friends, window shopping, etc. So he is just talking about mall stuff; hours of operation, sales, grand opening, blah, blah,blah, but while he was talking he would through out these little phases, very quickly between words, like "hands up", "you will listen", stuff like that. He talked for like 20 seconds and then says "NOW" and snapps his fingers and EVERYONE IN THE MALL RAISES THERE HAND IN THE AIR! They raised it like they were wanting to ask a question in a grade school classroom. It was very cool. They interviewed a couple people after and this one guy said "I was just talking on my cell and all of the sudden, I raised my right arm and then turned around and saw that everyone else had raised their hand too."

Very cool show. Check it out sometime. I was tired so I TIVO'ed it and will watch it this weekend.

My weekend plans are not too fun. I am going to work, at work and then work, at home. I have a couple lawns to mow and I need to trim bushes, which is a big job here. I also need to clean the garage and my car. I think I need a hobby because I don't really do anything that I think is just plain old fun. I like to golf ok but when you suck it is hard to get a load of joy out of it. I don't really play video games anymore and I am not that big into movies like I used to be. Somehow I need to find an diversion that I truly enjoy.

Have a great weekend and I will post some pics for Monday.