Thursday, September 2, 2010

Over the hump

It has been rainy here lately but we didn't get a whole lot in Perry. Ames got 4 inches on Tuesday night and they were supposed to get more last night. I hope Jess remembers to keep her umbrella with her.

Class went well last night. I really think it is going to be a good group. I have one student that is really bad on the computer and I don't think he really cares so at first impression, I think he will probably drop or do poorly but we will see.

I have really made an effort to be organized this semester with my classes and so far it is paying off. If I can keep it up, this semester should be much easier for me.

Work has been hectic this week but I hope that trend ends today. Wishful thinking I am sure but I have a good feeling.

A three day weekend coming up. Jess isn't coming home. She is going to see her boyfriend. What the hell! Anyway, it will be good to have a three day weekend and a short week next week.

The big ten released the divisional split and the schedules for the next two year. It looks like Nebraska has a tough schedule as they are in the same division as Iowa, Michigan and Michigan State but still play Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconis every year as well. The final game of the season is against Iowa so I imagine that will be the big rivaly game each year.

I think there is something wrong with my car. I am not sure what but there is something. I will keep you posted.

Off to start.