Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day two

My first night of class went pretty well. I had nine students show up and eight of them are girls. It is the first gender slanted class I have had so we will see how the dynamic is as we go through the term.

It has been really hot lately. Hot and humid weather sucks! I am looking forward to fall.

Iowa State has their first football game Thursday night and Jess is excited to go. She is going with a girl friend th at lives on her same floor in he dorm. I think her name is Carson.

After I got home from class last night, Drew and I watch The Real Hiusewives Of New Jersey, the reunion show. It was fun because of all the fighting. Drew could only take about twenty minutes of it and went to bed.

So, I have started drinking Scotch. So far i have tried Chevas Regal and now am drinking Jonny Walker Red. I have gotten a taste for it and have read a little about it online. The weird thing about the Jonny Walker is that it has a much much stronger taste if you add a little
Water to it. It is really mild straight but if you add a splash of water the smokey flavor really comes out.

We are supposed to get storms tonight. I hope they aren't bad.

Off to start.