Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday starts with a yawn

Friday and another day without snow. I think it might be a trend. 3 days without snow. Woo-hoo!

Jess had his last basketball game last night. They lost but they played a little better. The game was in Newton which is a little over an hour away. I got home close to 10:00 so I am a little tired this morning.

Nothing on the agenda for tonight. Tomorrow we travel to Rockwell City for Jess' second round regional basketball game. I think it is about 90 miles away so another long trip.

Nancy left for Las Vegas yesterday. They are spending a long weekend there and she texted me and said the weather is good.

I have a list of things to take care of at work today but I am hoping the phone doesn't ring much.

Drew is signed up to play golf this Spring and Track is also just around the corner. I think Drew will like golf. I am sure by the end of the high school season, he will be able to kick my butt. It will be fun to golf with him this summer.

He is going to use my clubs this year but if he enjoys it and is planning on going out again, I will get him his own clubs.

Ok, better get.