Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday..hmmm

It is still cold so nothing new. At least it isn't snowing.

We had a two hour late start yesterday. Drew's basketball tam lost last night by 30. I think he had 6 points.

Tonight Jess has her regional game. If they lose, the season is over. If they win, they play again on Saturday.

Work has been kind of slow but today I have a few things on the agenda. With all of the snow days, we have had to move the school terms back a couple weeks. Today I have to mass move all of the enrollment dates and course enrollment dates in our information system. It takes a bit of time but will be good to have done.

I am not giving anything up for Lent. I haven't gone to church in a long, long time and it seems a bit hypocritical to do the whole Lent thing when I really am inactive in a religious sense.

I do enjoy the 99 cent fillet-o-fish at McDonalds on Friday though.

So I finally go on Facebook and have been pleasantly surprised about how many people from Exeter are on. It is really nice to be able to click on them and see pictures of what is going on back home. God, I hadn't seen Gator's Pub in years. It still looks the same though.

Greg Ekeler is on and so I look at his pics. I also have some other "friends" that I really don't know who they are but they are from Exeter and friends of Jenny, or Angie or seem to know me from back in the day.

Ok, off to start.