Tuesday, February 16, 2010

40 in Canada, 3 here!

I really don't know anyone that is happy about the weather. It was snowy and windy again yesterday so they closed school. The roads drift shut so fast it is hard to get around.

With the school cancellation, I missed another Monday night class so we are pretty far behind now. We are really going to have to move through the material to get everything covered.

Drew was supposed to have a game but it was canceled as well. He has a game here at home tonight. We are already on a late start but we should have school.

Jess has the regional basketball game Wednesday. The next loss, the season is over.

I am not sure how the heck it can be 40 degrees in Canada and it is cold and snowy here.

Speaking of Canada, I have been watching the Olympics on and off the last couple of days. It is ok, some things are fun others are very boring.

Not much else going on. I will keep you posted on the games.