Friday, December 4, 2009

Cold as can be

Friday is a wonderful day. It is going to be cold as can be but I don't even care.

Drew played well in his game last night. He played pretty god defense and got some rebounds. The team lost by 5 but it was a good game.

Jess is headed to the University of Northern Iowa today for an official visit for track. She will be there today and tomorrow morning.

The basketball team has moved practice tomorrow to the afternoon so she can be there.

I have been shopping online for Christmas gifts. I am doing pretty well right now. I have gotten a lot done so I am a bit ahead of the game.

Going to put the Christmas tree up tomorrow. My back was out last weekend so I couldn't put it up then. Drew will help.

Not much else. Still budget worries at school but that is just becoming part of the daily stress.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas.