Monday, November 30, 2009

It seems like a blur

The weather is going to be nice again today so it is a good way to start a Monday.

Thanksgiving was pretty good. I hurt my back messing around with the dogs and can barely get around. I have been laid up for about three days now. It will be interesting to see how the day goes. I hope I don't have to go anywhere.

Jess had a few games last week. They won one and lost two. She scored 20, 19 and 17 in the games. Unfortunately, she is the only one that can consistently score. The other problem is the other girls are throwing up bad shots to try to score and it kills the team. If they don't right the ship, it will be a long season.

Drew has his first game on Tuesday. I look forward to watching him play.

Jess went to Nancy's house yesterday for their annual baking day. They made all kinds of good things and I just love everything. All kinds of chocolates, cookies, fudge, rice crispy bars, carmel corn, chex mix. It is awesome!

I am not sure what is on the agenda for the week. I really don't feel much like getting back to work but it is probably best to get back into a routine. I have had a lot of trouble sleeping with my back hurting so much.

Off to start.