Friday, October 30, 2009

It isn't my birthday but I feel older today

Finally Friday. Woo-hoo!

It has been rainy all week but I think today will be dry but really windy. I want to burn leaves this weekend but it sounds like it might be too windy on Saturday to do it. Sunday may be my only chance.

Work has been the same. Really quiet around the district.

Both kids have started open gym time for basketball. They play pick-up games and shoot.

Jess is getting calls every night from college coaches. From the smallest to some division 1 schools. She probably gets 3 or 4 a night. It is to the point where she doesn't want to answer the phone.

The UNI coach wants her to come out the weekend of November 16th. The K-State coach wants her to come out but told her she needs to really be considering going there for them to spend the money to bring our out. I am not sure if we will make that trip.

No real plans for the weekend but it will be good to do a little yard work. I enjoy the leaf burning weekend and I video tape it so we have record of the fun. The kids are always complaining and carrying on so it is fun to watch the videos of that.

OK, off to start.