Thursday, July 16, 2009

At least it sounds good to me

The weather is going to be good again today. Maybe a little rain but it will be cool and not humid. If feels more like April or May instead of mid July.

I woke up this morning at 3:30 with a horrible, horrible headache. I took some medicine and it seems to have taken the edge off. Headaches seem to be my curse. For some reason I tend to get them a lot and they just kill me. Ugh!

One good thing came out of being up since the wee hours of the morning. I have an idea for a cool website. It is either a good idea or I am just so out of it that it seems like a good idea to me. In any event, here it is.

I created a site (well it is not really created...It exists but has no content) that is a site for amateur writers to publish work and have it read by the public. Readers could get a sample of the work for free and then if they liked what they read, they could download the entire story or whatever for a small price....like a dollar or two. The author could get the money with a small percent going to the site (me).

At this point I have no clue if I will ever get it developed but I think it sounds like a good idea....(remember I am sleep deprived at the moment). The site is www.readerspandora.com

I own the domain name.

Tomorrow we take Jess to Iowa State to meet the track coach, see the facilities and whatever else they have in store for us. It should be interesting.

Ok, off to start.