Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Activities dead zone

Middle of the week and I have nothing on the calendar. The weather is going to be good and the humidity will be low.

We are a little over half way through summer break. It really goes fast and I am not really looking forward to everything getting started again. I still have a month or so before students get back but teachers will be around in early to mid August.

Drew will be a Freshman and Jess will be a Senior. Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that they were in daycare.

Jess got another call from the Iowa State coach yesterday. I am not sure what he wanted but Drew said he called.

Jess was gone, like almost every night. She went to the movies in Des Moines with her boyfriend and another couple. I actually think a group of them went.

Drew has had a stomach problem off and on the last year or so. I think he might have an ulcer. He gets a real bad upset stomach. If he lays down he says it is ok but once he gets up he feels bad and thinks he might throw up.

I gave him some Pepto-bismol last night and that seemed to help. He has to go in for a physical for sports and I will have the doctor check it out.

I asked him if he worries about stuff and gets stressed. He said he does. I told him to stop it and relax....lol Like I should talk.

Ok, off to start.