Monday, April 6, 2009

It does no good to curse the weather but I do it anyway

We got a bunch of snow yesterday but not a lot of it stuck. The cement is clear but the grass has probably an inch left on it. It sucked. I hate the cold and am sick of it hanging around. Enough said about that.

It was good to finish up my weekend class. I am so happy to not have to worry about teaching on Friday night and Saturday morning anymore. I have to say it went quick but dang, it sure kills the weekends. I am looking forward to Fridays again.

Jess took her ACT Saturday so that is done. Drew spent the night at a friends house Friday for a birthday party.

Not much else going on. I was so tired on Saturday that I went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 6:30. That doesn't ever happen so not sure what the deal was.

Jess is supposed to have a track meet tomorrow. Not sure the weather will allow it but I guess we will wait and see.

off to start.