Friday, April 10, 2009

Enjoy the little things....Sometimes that is all you have

This is a Friday I can enjoy! It is going to be nice and sunny with a high temp in the upper 50's or low 60's. I don't have to teach class and there are no activities. Whoo-hoo!

I don't have any appointments or meetings today which is also good and it is another day closer to summer break.

There aren't any plans for the weekend. Marsha is having an Easter dinner at her house so we will go to that and Drew has requested deviled eggs (a traditional Easter dish at our house).

I think I will try to burn some sticks and leaves from the yard. We have open burning here in Perry during certain times of the year and this is one of those windows. It started April 1st.

Next week, Jess has track meets on Monday and Thursday. Monday in Carroll and Thursday, here in Perry.

It was warm enough last night that I was able to cook on the new grill. I bought a bunch of chicken kabobs last night. They had them 10 for 10$. They were marinated in BBQ sauce and turned out very well. They were very tender and good. We had the kabobs, chicken flavored rice and broccoli with cheese sauce. Not too bad for a Thursday night.

Jess had volleyball practice last night and Drew had TSA.

Ok, off to start. (I am in a good mood on a Friday for the first time in a month)