Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm really trying

So more rain today with cold and wind to follow. The weather is not helping my mood.

My tenants are giving me trouble again. They owe me over $1,000 and are complaining about just about everything. I think it is time to cut the ties and they need to move out. It may be tough financially until I can get another tenant but this has got to stop.

Drew is still complaining about his haircut but there just isn't anything that can be done. In time it will grow back.

Jess stopped by my office after track practice last night and she was really dragging. I think she was tired and exhausted and really didn't want to go to a 2 1/2 hour volleyball practice.

I could tell by looking at her that she was struggling. She looked worn down and tired. Her eyes were a bit sunken and she looked a little grey. I told her to stay home from volleyball, we could call and tell them she was sick. She ended up going to practice anyway. I haven't seen her yet to see how it went.

I see on the news all the people that are becoming homeless because they lost their job. It is scary that it can happen that quick. It would really be hard to be without a job right now since there are so many people looking for work.

I hear on the news the other day that a school in Des Moines had an opening for a janitor and they received 500 applications. I feel very fortunate to be working a good job, actually working 4 good jobs. The three classes I teach are wearing on me but the alternative keeps me going.

I worry about everyone at home. I hope things are going alright for everyone. If any of you lose your jobs or your house, come to Perry, I have room.

It seems that I am behind in my work and my classes so today I am going to start the morning by getting organized. Create my lists, piles and folders. Set a priority list and get to work. It should be a fun day....whoo-hoo (notice no capital letters or exclamation point on that one).

Nancy (aka: Janet) got a Itouch yesterday. We are going to get it setup sometime today so she can buy music and do the downloads.

Ok, off to start.